Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

Ugh, damn flex threw this right into my work schedule. At least I'll be home by 915.

If we can somehow pull off an upset our playoff chances skyrocket with CHI and ATL losing today.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]If we can somehow pull off an upset our playoff chances skyrocket with CHI and ATL losing today.

!!!! Come on SLH and Fairley

This could either be a great game, or a complete embarrassment for the Lions.. Might look like a Rod Marinelli game..

I think its going to be a close game. As long as we dont have to use any WR's on D, I dont see us getting blown out....

I wouldn't be totally disappointed if the Lions lose by 2 TDs or less, just as long as they don't close the gap by getting garbage points in the last minutes like in the GB game. I think I heard some idiots on the radio this week talking about how the game was close because the Lions only lost by 12 points lol.

Houston and Delmas both have been ruled out for tonight. Aaron Berry and Eric Wright is our starting CB tonight.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Fuck... I'm already drunk

No Suh, no Houston, no Delmas.

I may get drunk and just skip the game alltogether...

thundernlightning said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Wild Card hopefulls are losing left and right today.

right.

so how does this work if both DAL and NYG lose tonight...where do we sit

wildcard spot....we lose and CHI jumps us again.

Back