Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

grandy

Green Bay Packers (7-4) @ Detroit Lions (4-7)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Acme Packing Company (N/A)

Injury Report
Link (from Wednesday)

Lions
WR Lance Moore (ankle): Out
WR Calvin Johnson (ankle): Questionable
K Matt Prater (illness): Questionable
S Glover Quin (ankle): Questionable
DT Caraun Reid (ankle): Questionable
C Travis Swanson (ankle): Questionable
G Larry Warford (concussion): Questionable
S James Ihedigbo (hamstring): Probable
WR Golden Tate (calf): Probable
DT Gabe Wright (ankle): Probable

Packers
WR Ty Montgomery (ankle): Out
T Bryan Bulaga (ankle): Questionable
G T.J. Lang (shoulder): Questionable
C Corey Linsley (ankle): Questionable
CB Damarious Randall (knee/hamstring): Questionable
C/G JC Tretter (ankle): Questionable
WR Jared Abbrederis (rib/chest): Probable
CB Demetri Goodson (illness): Probable
DB Micah Hyde (hip): Probable
LB Nate Palmer (foot): Probable
G Josh Sitton (back): Probable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 68-97-7 against the Packers
Last Game: 11/15/2014, Lions 18 Packers 16
Last Packers Win in Detroit: 11/18/2012, Packers 24 Lions 20
Recent Games: The Lions have won 2 in a row in Detroit and 3 of the last 4 overall

Hoping to see more of Riddick with Moore out. I also wouldn't mind seeing Ramirez start over Swanson.

Can't believe Lions opened as a 6 point underdog with the way both teams have been playing lately and the fact they are at home and have won 3 of 4. The line has been bet down to 3 points now still in favor of GB. If I was a gambling man I would say this is a good time to bet the Lions. With that said, GB is desperate for a win and it's hard to imagine them throwing away what was guaranteed to be a playoff season not long ago. The only way I see us really losing this game is if Quinn doesn't suit up. He's the QB of the defense and Ihedigbo has been terrible against Rodgers since being here. If the Lions win tonight, I can see them running the table and going 9-7 then missing the playoffs because of CJ's goal-line fumble against Seattle.

Can't believe Lions opened as a 6 point underdog with the way both teams have been playing lately and the fact they are at home and have won 3 of 4. The line has been bet down to 3 points now still in favor of GB. If I was a gambling man I would say this is a good time to bet the Lions. With that said, GB is desperate for a win and it's hard to imagine them throwing away what was guaranteed to be a playoff season not long ago. The only way I see us really losing this game is if Quinn doesn't suit up. He's the QB of the defense and Ihedigbo has been terrible against Rodgers since being here. If the Lions win tonight, I can see them running the table and going 9-7 then missing the playoffs because of CJ's goal-line fumble against Seattle.

I took the Lions +3.5. That said...I have only been right one time on betting the Lions this year (last week)

I think this is going to be a very entertaining game tonight and the Lions will really be up for it. GOOOO LIONS! :rush:

I have a good feeling about this game for some reason. So much so I'm starting Stafford in fantasy (picked him off the waivers two weeks ago). Part of it is also I'm pretty much guaranteed to finish 1st overall heading into the playoffs regardless of the outcome of this week.

Last edited:
I expect the Packers offense to be hot tonight. Hopefully our offense can actually show up again.

The NZI was a trap for a run play...nice strategy Caldwell

Back