Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

Dangerous throw

Have to settle for a FG, bad pre-snap penalty

No touchdown. ..but this offense just looks completely different. ...in a good way.

Fucking Lombardi

At least that's what it's looking like, waste of a half of a season.

No touchdown. ..but this offense just looks completely different. ...in a good way.

You can see the confidence in the entire offense but especially Stafford. He's standing in the pocket now and not just ducking and waiting to be sacked. And that last throw to CJ shows that he's basically saying fuck it...I know I can squeeze that in that tight little window.

Fucking Lombardi

At least that's what it's looking like, waste of a half of a season.

Many here calling for his head middle of last year. Tough to make a change like that after an 11-5 season and what likely should have been a road playoff win.

Jim nantz talking some bs about a kick. It was a good play.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Back