Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Packers @ Lions Thread

Weak series, probably game if the d cant come up with a stop here

Last edited:
Yeah I gotta stop blaming Stafford. He is what he is, slightly better than average qb. It really shows when he goes up against an actual elite qb.

Maybe some day he'll get a great OC, all pro rb, 4 great pass catchers and the best OL in the league and we'll see what he really can do

Yeah I gotta stop blaming Stafford. He is what he is, slightly better than average qb. It really shows when he goes up against an actual elite qb.

Maybe some day he'll get a great OC, all pro rb, 4 great pass catchers and the best OL in the league and we'll see what he really can do

Ive said it before. If you need a run game, 3 WRs, a great TE, and a top tier defense then you may as well start a rookie QB. They can perform jut fine in that situations.

Elite stafford with 1 min TOP in the 3rd qtr.

There's only one Troy Aikman

sanu was open beyond the sticks. Our elite qb decided to throw it 2 yards short of the sticks right at a defender.

Sanu was not open until after throw..that is nobody open plus 2 bad other plays not stafford

If stafford played lions d he would have 600 yard and 7 tds

Easy runs and all day to throw and wide open wrs

I cant point out a single player on defense I'd pay to stay here. These guys should all be homeless

If stafford played lions d he would have 600 yard and 7 tds

Easy runs and all day to throw and wide open wrs

Hitting wide open receivers is a strength of Stafford's? I disagree

I cant point out a single player on defense I'd pay to stay here. These guys should all be homeless

I?d keep Okwara, Walker, Penisini, Okudah and Oruwariye. Maybe Collins. Everyone else can eat a bag of dicks.

Trufant cut, williams cut, shelton cut, cut tavai and harris even if cheap, christian jones cut, ragland and davis fa, okwara fa, kearse fa, mike ford fa, harmon fa. All gone

Back