Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

I doubt it will be as loud as it was last week, but I expect the crowd to cause some havoc this week...especially if we get up early.

I just had a talk with coach Schwartz and he told me "more than last week Mitch, more than last week".

49ers said they would be very physical with Calvin and double team him 90% of the time.

manchild98 said:
49ers said they would be very physical with Calvin and double team him 90% of the time.

Thats what every single team says...tell the 49ers to join the club

the megatron bit on espn nfl countdown was pretty badass if you get the chance to watch it.

why does cris carter keep saying that CJ runs a sub 4.3? Megatron's fast, but he's not that fast. He isn't a 4.2 guy.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why does cris carter keep saying that CJ runs a sub 4.3? Megatron's fast, but he's not that fast. He isn't a 4.2 guy.

he ran a 4.29. doesnt mean he still runs it....but he did.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]why does cris carter keep saying that CJ runs a sub 4.3? Megatron's fast, but he's not that fast. He isn't a 4.2 guy.

seriously? I don't remember him running a 4.29, but I guess Carter's right then. He just doesn't look that fast on the field.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

seriously? I don't remember him running a 4.29, but I guess Carter's right then. He just doesn't look that fast on the field.

He looks slow because he's so big, he takes huge strides.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
I am happy to know why the Lions start slow "Stafford stays up late" - Bradshaw..

Haha yeah i found that funny too

tbone413 said:
manchild98 said:

Thats what every single team says...tell the 49ers to join the club

Actually they said the reason they are doing that is because they noticed teams aren't being physical enough with him and leaving him one on one too much.

Back