Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
mhughes0021 said:
he ran a 4.29. doesnt mean he still runs it....but he did.

seriously? I don't remember him running a 4.29, but I guess Carter's right then. He just doesn't look that fast on the field.
That's probably because he strides about 5yds at a time. Dude can definitely cover some ground in a hurry.

I don't mind Kenny. Actually I think we got some good announcers. Moose is solid, the Goose is okay as well.

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

seriously? I don't remember him running a 4.29, but I guess Carter's right then. He just doesn't look that fast on the field.
That's probably because he strides about 5yds at a time. Dude can definitely cover some ground in a hurry.

yeah i know. that's why i said he doesn't look that fast. i knew he ran a 4.33, but i didn't think he got much faster than that.

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

I thought he ran a 4.36, never heard the 4.29 number before. If that's a legitimate number Wow. Either way at 6-5, 240 lbs he is a total freak with one of the best speed to size ratios in NFL history.

masterscorpio77 said:
I don't mind Kenny. Actually I think we got some good announcers. Moose is solid, the Goose is okay as well.
I don't care for his voice. Moose is so-so. Goose is a fat fuckin' slob with nothing to add.

johnny2x2x said:
kingofdetroit57 said:

I thought he ran a 4.36, never heard the 4.29 number before. If that's a legitimate number Wow. Either way at 6-5, 240 lbs he is a total freak with one of the best speed to size ratios in NFL history.
Indeed.

Just forget about kick-offs and give the team the ball at the 20.

terrible screen pass. jahvid looks like he just fell down.

Back