Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

oops. i don't blame harbaugh though. the refs took so long to discuss it that, I'd want a review too.

I don't get how that is unsporstmanlike, I don't like that call at all. Call it a delay of game if you absolutely have to call a penalty

let's go for another three and out and score again! turn FORD FIELD upside down!

By the way... the 9er's board right now??

fizeau.jpg

What does the 15-yard penalty accomplish? The ball still is on the 20. Should be on the 5 if the Lions kick the ball out of the end zone.

smitdog67 said:
I don't get how that is unsporstmanlike, I don't like that call at all. Call it a delay of game if you absolutely have to call a penalty

i was actually thinking the same thing. in the end, it didn't hurt them anyway.

smayschmouthfootball said:
What does the 15-yard penalty accomplish? The ball still is on the 20. Should be on the 5 if the Lions kick the ball out of the end zone.

You actually should try to take someone out or get a cheap shot on the extra point...it's not going to hurt you anyways.

Back