Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

I cannot believe after its clear you start slow each week that we cannot seem to make the adjustments needed to at least get something going in the 1st half.

down two @ the half, maybe in the next game vs Falcons at the half, the Lions will be down just one or tied..lol.

I'm still really heated about that bullshit chop block call. That took points off the board for us and it wasn't even close to the correct call. They even talked it out and still fucked it up, this is a totally different game if they don't blow that call.

Also the unreal TE Screen on 3rd and 17 for a loss of 3 that turned a 49 yd FG attempt into a 52.

the 49ers have 11 penalties for 99 yards and are still up by 2...that is a fucking joke.

Lions need to play better at all aspects of the game this half.

Don't worry everyone... the Lions are currently getting a nice full glass of PLAY THE FUCKING GAME by Schwartz right about now.

Our defense needs to come out and light this team up in the 2nd half, our Dline has totally vanished from this game and that's not going to cut it. We must make a statement early in the 2nd half.

smitdog67 said:
I'm still really heated about that bullshit chop block call. That took points off the board for us and it wasn't even close to the correct call. They even talked it out and still fucked it up, this is a totally different game if they don't blow that call.
That pissed me off as well. It was a blown call in my opinion. But regardless, the offense has to score, the defense for the most part has done a good job. I am sure Schwartz raised some hell in the locker room.

Oh and btw, I don't care what anybody says, Alex Smith is still a very borderline starter in the NFL. He is totally holding that offense back right now.

MalFunkShun said:
Don't worry everyone... the Lions are currently getting a nice full glass of PLAY THE FUCKING GAME by Schwartz right about now.
That much I would bet money on. Their ears are probably still ringing.

D only gave up 10 points... that's really not bad at all...

Especially with the field position that SF has been getting.

Back