Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

The Lions aren't playing with the same intensity this game, just kind of going through the motions.

come on! give your receivers a chance! stop throwing in the fucking turf!

johnny2x2x said:
The Lions aren't playing with the same intensity this game, just kind of going through the motions.

Hangover game. Staff is making poor decisions.

Stafford is losing this game for us right now, this is the worst I've ever seen him look and it's not even close.

punting team coming in backed up 10 yds on intent grounding...me...Staff and the Lions having a crummy game so far, lucky that the niners aren't doing much better yet

Stafford with 2 horrible passes that drive. 7 Years out of bounds to Calvin with one on one coverage and the intentional grounding when he had Best wide open down the sideline.

smitdog67 said:
Stafford is losing this game for us right now, this is the worst I've ever seen him look and it's not even close.

that and bad run defense.

I really don't get it, he has open receivers and has time but can't put it together, this is just patheticly bad football

Back