Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 Lions @ Bears 10-22-12

Yes!!! A first down!!!
*1 second later*

Oh fuck they dropped it!

Last edited:
9 yards on the 1st down and they fail, geesssh this offense blows dead goats.

I know Staff has not been on his game - but my god give this guy some help! Get open, and catch the damn ball!

Watching the Lions offense this half is exactly like watching Michigan State's all season! Dropped passes, predictable play calling, no imagination, not urgency.

Staff 4-11 for 21 yards. We have 37 yards of total offense. I don't even think the Bears have been that great tonight either. The offense just can't do anything before the 4th quarter.

Watching the Lions offense this half is exactly like watching Michigan State's all season! Dropped passes, predictable play calling, no imagination, not urgency.

this big set establish the run/playaction pass bullshit is so dumb. spread it out and throw the ball like you do in the 4th quarter. Your oline cant fucking run block!

Thanks Suh :)
Same shit happened to Stafford so I don't give a fuck. We need this game.

Cutler might be the only player in all of sports that I want to get hurt, even then I hope it's not serious, but I hate that fucking little bitch!

This half, try all season. This offense blows, period. I have zero faith in Stafford or Johnson. Strange what can change in one year.

Back