Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 Lions @ Bears 10-22-12

This could be a really embarassing route. Missed tackles/sacks, dropped passes = disaster.

CJ with a huge drop and the defense can't get off of the field on a 3rd and long. Bears 7-0.

Damn. This game is starting out like every other game. How can they consistently play with such a lack of discipline?

Well, at least Leshoure has played well this year. Running likes he wants a concussion though...

Mikel is gonna have to have the game of his life. It's only the second possession and i already want to break my tv.

If I remember correctly they couldn't get cutler on the ground last year much either, lots of pressure but a serious inability to get him down. Shouldn't be that way with cutler, somehow the Lions make him look like one of the most elusive QB's in the NFL.

Last edited:
haha i thought they were going to call delay of game, I had my laptop up and ready to toss

Back