Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Turok said:
johnny2x2x said:
QB ratings Stafford 136.6, Tebow 39.6. But let's talk about Tebow the rest of the game.

Tebow will be out of the NFL before long and will then become a teevee minister or quite possibly a politi$$ian.

Palin/Tebow '16...you read it here first..heh!!

;)

I will move to North Korea before I live through that

He does need to step up in the pocket on that play. There's room and he keeps going backwards.

they are giving us the run when we are in shotgun, the oline is making their blocks in the run game today, and MOMO and kieland are hitting those holes. very nice to see

no stupid penalties is whats made me ecstatic this game....i keep waiting for them to appear after every good play lol

mhughes0021 said:
no stupid penalties is whats made me ecstatic this game....i keep waiting for them to appear afet every good play lol

I was gonna wait until halftime to post that...technically we've had no penalties today.

Back