Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

manchild98 said:
Let's not all go into full blown pessimism mode just yet.

If we lose this game and fall to 5-3 with our second half schedule....i think they would end up putting us in the books as the most overrated team of all time with all the press we got thru the first 5 games.

This offensive line is "a good group but not a great group"

Lol

Lynch you're still giving too much credit to them.

good throw by stafford.

2/3 of this board can now all jump back on the bandwagon!

*Gasp* Is Stafford actually going to be accurate today?

I really like Stafford coming out making easy short throws to get his rhythm early, lets hope he produces. He's also been finding his other receivers already which is a very encouraging sign with Bailey on CJ today.

How the hell do you leave someone that wide open?

Oh well, who cares, TOUCHDOWN

smitdog67 said:
I really don't think I've EVER seen a Lions player open like that, but every time I watch another team it happens all the time

Now you can say you have.

smitdog67 said:
I really don't think I've EVER seen a Lions player open like that, but every time I watch another team it happens all the time

As I was saying...

smitdog67 said:

and there ya go lol

Back