Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]well that was a terrible offensive possession.

Nothing new after the past two weeks.

sk3pointer said:
i'm feeling a tebow turnover here

Yeah, we need to rattle him now. They just went 3 and out on their last series. You have to think the first play will be a Tebow run or a straight handoff.

TigerMud said:
I didn't know they was 31st in the NFL on 3rd down? wow that is shocking.

They are converting 11% the past two games...that is a sick joke

[color=#FF6103 said:

Pettigrew getting his feet all twisted up on that screen pass set us back 4 yards.

TigerMud said:

With Stafford's inability to "make the short pass" it isn't surprising. This offense is built on big plays in the first two downs...

tbone413 said:
TigerMud said:

Nobody paid much attention to that stat because we were 5-0.

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

Pettigrew getting his feet all twisted up on that screen pass set us back 4 yards.

running a screen in the first place with all man 2 man coverage is even more stupid.

tbone413 said:
TigerMud said:

IMO, that is the biggest reason we have lost the last few weeks. It was either big play or nothing because we couldn't sustain drives. If we have any thoughts at relevancy this season we need to fix it now.

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

I think it's time they started going to scheffler as the #1 TE over Petigrew.

Oh my God, how many times do they say Tim Tebow?

Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, throwing, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, 2nd and 7, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim Tebow

tbone413 said:
TigerMud said:

The media doesn't care about those numbers when they can talk about Schwartz-Harbaugh or Roddy White's accusations all day long.

The Lions should have signed Jamar Adams for the week to blow up Timmy again, I still smile thinking about that game

johnny2x2x said:
Oh my God, how many times do they say Tim Tebow?

Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, throwing, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, 2nd and 7, Tim Tebow, Tim Tebow, Tim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim TebowTim Tebow

He's the new Brett Favre...you have to say both the first and last name together all the time.

Back