Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

nice play Berry....D stepped up after the first drive. Why they stopped trying to run the ball beats me but i like it lol

Ok...something is going on with Logan. He had to have been grillled for not fair catching enough or something this week.

Missed that one.. good fair catch? or am I going to start have to calling him fair catch Logan

mhughes0021 said:
nice play Berry....D stepped up after the first drive. Why they stopped trying to run the ball beats me but i like it lol

Every week it seems like teams with poor QB's stop running against us. I don't get it. I'd run 35-40 times a game against us.

Monster, they're really trying to get the Brits interested in this don't you think?? Pretty interesting to watch.

TigerMud said:
Now watch him get drilled next time cuz he didn't fair catch it. LOL

Could happen. You know he's going to make sure he tries to make a play the next time.

MalFunkShun said:
Holy shit we converted a third down!
And had he not made it, Linehan would've taken the blame from most of this board.

sggatecl said:
Monster, they're really trying to get the Brits interested in this don't you think?? Pretty interesting to watch.

definitely.

whoa whoa whoa, 2 third down conversions in the same drive? The end is near people.

Back