Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GO GREEN!

It's actually good for UM to take that loss. They are still re-building from the dickrod era and they aren't ready for championship level football. Basically MSU is at the top of their game, and UM is just getting started. This game will be a lopsided win for UM next year.

BANNED! Don't come over here and be a prick. the type of shit you are talking is not welcome. Smack talk is encouraged, but you're just trolling. GOODBYE.

Excuses aside, Sparty outplayed and out coached us. Simple and plain.

Talent is an issue and the lack of a passing threat helps Sparty. Michigan will be fine..

AND before anyone says anything, I would do the same if we had won and somebody went over to their board and said this shit.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]BANNED! Don't come over here and be a prick. the type of shit you are talking is not welcome. Smack talk is encouraged, but you're just trolling. GOODBYE.

Who was banned?

boogerlovejoy said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]BANNED! Don't come over here and be a prick. the type of shit you are talking is not welcome. Smack talk is encouraged, but you're just trolling. GOODBYE.

Who was banned?

OP - i might have overlooked it if he was a regular, but the mother fucker came over on the game thread as soon as you were 2 TDs ahead. He couldn't talk shit with us during the game when we were in it. He had to wait. I fucking hate people like that. Then, when i look at the UM board, I find this thread. Just came over to be a douche.

Jever4321 said:
It's actually good for UM to take that loss. They are still re-building from the dickrod era and they aren't ready for championship level football. Basically MSU is at the top of their game, and UM is just getting started. This game will be a lopsided win for UM next year.

Talk about next year....fine...."wait 'til next year" = the battle cry of losers.

Better get a new qb or this happens again.

boogerlovejoy said:
Jever4321 said:

Talk about next year....fine...."wait 'til next year" = the battle cry of losers.

Gardner will be great once he gets experience. The whole offense is designed around denard's feet right now and Devin just doesn't have enough game experience to be effective consistently. He did make a few nice passes though.

[color=#FF6103 said:

That means he won't read my witty reply.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
boogerlovejoy said:

Gardner will be great once he gets experience. The whole offense is designed around denard's feet right now and Devin just doesn't have enough game experience to be effective consistently. He did make a few nice passes though.
Not so sure, I honesty think Hoke should think about landing a high level pro style QB that can stretch the defense and force a safety up top..

[color=#FF6103 said:

Thank you Monster! This is why this board is sooo much better than the espn one.

smayschmouthfootball said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

That means he won't read my witty reply.

sorry.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
boogerlovejoy said:

I don't see what you see in him that you could say he will be great?? Really?

He looked average today. Couldnt hold on to a snap, missed a couple throws. Took a bad sack...though it was 4th and 22 so it didn't really matter. Maybe I'm wrong....but I don't see anything special about Devin Gardner.

Slower version of Robinson with a weaker arm and maybe a little better accuracy. His "era" will be nothing special.

Jever4321 said:
Boogereater is on deck

he's not trolling. that's the main difference. yes, he's talking shit. I'm cool with that. but shit like, "How's my dick taste?" is not okay. Then his one post in the game thread was pretty unneccessary too.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Jever4321 said:
Boogereater is on deck

he's not trolling. that's the main difference. yes, he's talking shit. I'm cool with that. but shit like, "How's my dick taste?" is not okay. Then his one post in the game thread was pretty unneccessary too.
He's closer to trolling that you think.

Jever4321 said:
Boogereater is on deck

AWWWWWWW...do you disagree with what I say??? Poow wittle baby.

Man up. I'm sure that had U of M won you wouldnt have said anything negative about MSU.

Grow up. Take it as good fun or grab your blankie and head back down to mommys' basement.

boogerlovejoy said:
Jever4321 said:
Boogereater is on deck

Man up. I'm sure that had U of M won you wouldnt have said anything negative about MSU.

Grow up. Take it as good fun or grab your blankie and head back down to mommys' basement.
Yeah, and if the tables were turned you would just take it in "good fun" fuck off boogereater.

Jever4321 said:
boogerlovejoy said:

Yeah, and if the tables were turned you would just take it in "good fun" fuck off boogereater.

Is it nap time??

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Excuses aside, Sparty outplayed and out coached us. Simple and plain.

Talent is an issue and the lack of a passing threat helps Sparty. Michigan will be fine..

I thought U of M had better coaching. Penalties are part of coaching too, and State was awful in that regard. Just too many horses on defense.

I thought the 4th and inches call was a TD had a block not been missed, then we'd all be talking about what a great call it was.

Hoke is a good coach with a good staff, he was just out manned today, don't run this guy off because he's going to bring U of M football back.

Back