Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GRCC 10 Detroit Country Day 7 Final D-4

biggunsbob

Preview Game will be played Friday November 25th at 7:30 pm

Division 4

Bracket
http://highschoolsports.mlive.com/tournament/58297/

My prediction before playoffs was Detroit Country Day Vs Benton Harbor.

Semifinal scores.

Grand Rapids Catholic Central 31, Hudsonville Unity Christian 3.
Detroit Country Day 20, River Rouge 14.

Grand Rapids Catholic Central (12-1) vs Detroit Country Day (13-0)
All private school matchup between to great HS football programs. GRCC is 445-194-19 since 1950 and they are 1-1 all time in class B final games and also 1-1 all-times in division 4 title games the last 2010. they are 2-2 all-time in championship games.
Detroit Country Day is 403-215-5 all-time since 1950, and they have been in seven championship games overall. 1-0 in class C. 1-1 in class B. 1-0 in division 5, and 0-3 In division 4 the last being in 2012. They are 3-4 overall in title games. Both teams play great schedules, and both have great defenses. I think this game will be close. I think Country Day gets it done by 3.

Points for and against.
GRCC (644 enrollment)
426-105 and they have 3 shutouts.

http://michigan-football.com/f/grcc.htm

Detroit Country Day (692).
470/117 and they also have 3 shutouts on the year.

Game at 7:30. Not sure if its on tv as both wings and pistons are in tonight also.

Did not see any of the game on tv. I saw some Stats and DCC was under 150 total yards and GRCC may have been under 70 yards on the whole night and 47 on winning td play. Will have to look at box score later as I saw it in a chat .

Back