Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Green out with injury

Michigan is Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke and everyone they play is George Kennedy.

This analogy is flawed a bit, since everyone liked Luke but everyone hates us.

Hoping for an "on the waterfront" Brando-esque ending.

We beat the union thugs and go pound Eva Marie saint with Karl Malden's blessing? (I don't remember the ending exactly to be honest.)

Hoping for an "on the waterfront" Brando-esque ending.

more likely Brando-esque ending:
apocalypse-2.jpg

(killed by man from ohio)

still better than the Brandon-esque ending:
zalln.jpg

The movie that comes to mind to me is "Titanic"

Michigan was once thought of as the unsinkable ship. The passengers on the ship are kind of like Michigan fans. There are rich obnoxious fans and the "Walmart" fans on the steerage decks. The captain of the ship is Brady Hoke. Things look good for a while until he runs the ship right into an iceberg. The ship is sinking! Some fans refuse to get off the boat. Others are running for the lifeboats pushing women and children out of the way. The ship is sinking and the captain is going down with it!

The movie that comes to mind to me is "Titanic"

Michigan was once thought of as the unsinkable ship. The passengers on the ship are kind of like Michigan fans. There are rich obnoxious fans and the "Walmart" fans on the steerage decks. The captain of the ship is Brady Hoke. Things look good for a while until he runs the ship right into an iceberg. The ship is sinking! Some fans refuse to get off the boat. Others are running for the lifeboats pushing women and children out of the way. The ship is sinking and the captain is going down with it!

pretty good summary

Back