Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hello/Goodbye General - Live Chat

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. How are we doing today?

Its Friday GIF by The Office

TGIF.

Any big plans? The weekend always flies by.
Pretty much just relax as much as possible, I get a little help on the weekends, so I take full advantage of it!

Pretty much just relax as much as possible, I get a little help on the weekends, so I take full advantage of it!

Nice!

My real weekend starts tomorrow, as I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Problem is I always seem to have plans on my days off.

Nice!

My real weekend starts tomorrow, as I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Problem is I always seem to have plans on my days off.
I hear you there, busy even on the days off. Hopefully you get some R&R soon!

Reactions: Cam
College football is finally back in gear in just two days! :D

Anyone else looking forward to watching USC and LSU today? Should be a good one. Love that there's a game on both Sunday and Monday.

Back