Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

hey michigan wolverines i want to talk to you

shockwave2004

hello Michigan wolverines I noticed how you keep saying we are the little brother and you are the big brother. I saw on twitter recently how your fans wanted to throw in the towel after your loss to Wisconsin. how you were going to lose all your games. its funny how your fans want to quit. yet you keep saying we are and always will be inferior to you. we don't cry like crybabies when we lose a game. our team rises like the mighty phoenix and we conquer our enemies. you only lost three of your games so far and your fans want to quit. they say the season is over. if you want another national championship than you will have to put on your big boy pants stop crying and fight. we all know you won't do that. I am looking forward to seeing you fall before us. this should be the Spartan state not the wolverine state. have a good day Michigan wolverines and remember GO GREEN GO WHITE GO SPARTANS! HAVE A NICE DAY MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!

hello Michigan wolverines I noticed how you keep saying we are the little brother and you are the big brother. I saw on twitter recently how your fans wanted to throw in the towel after your loss to Wisconsin. how you were going to lose all your games. its funny how your fans want to quit. yet you keep saying we are and always will be inferior to you. we don't cry like crybabies when we lose a game. our team rises like the mighty phoenix and we conquer our enemies. you only lost three of your games so far and your fans want to quit. they say the season is over. if you want another national championship than you will have to put on your big boy pants stop crying and fight. we all know you won't do that. I am looking forward to seeing you fall before us. this should be the Spartan state not the wolverine state. have a good day Michigan wolverines and remember GO GREEN GO WHITE GO SPARTANS! HAVE A NICE DAY MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!

dang, this guy's got some "fire up the butt" as my high school football coach used to say...

he's
now the
#1 spartan poster on the board.

spartans, he is your king.

Who knew Harbaugh had a burner troll account?

you're just jealous of his spartan warrior prowess, beta cuck libtard

I expect this is the first of many like posts. Outstanding. EDIT: Michigan is 5-2. Which is beside the point. And this M fan has been one since 1967, so I ain't goin' nowheah, "lil' brother."

Last edited:
this is as bush league as it gets when it comes to trolling. probably is High Street Mafia or jawjack coming back!

it's clearly an ESL poster and if it's not, it's probably a Russian or Chinese bot, (a pro uofm Russian or Chinese bot, of course) - it is almost election season, after all...

High Street mafia used to come up with a bunch of different personas to troll the Michigan board. He once claimed to be a former LSU DB, another time he was a multi generational Michigan fan, and there were a few others.

But it was always pretty obviously him.

The OP here displays a lot of the characteristics of an HSM persona.

I am not a u of m troll.

I?m not sure what a u of m troll is supposed to mean.

Is it a fan of a rival team who likes to come on the Michigan board and talk crap the way high Street mafia used to, or is it a disgruntled Michigan fan who you can barely tell from high Street mafia from the way he pisses and moans about the current Michigan coach like dubbsco?

Last edited:
I?m not sure what a u of m troll is supposed to mean.

Is it a fan of a rival team who likes to come on the Michigan board and talk crap the way high Street mafia used to, or is it a disgruntled Michigan fan who you can barely tell from high Street mafia from the way he pisses and moans about the current Michigan coach like dubbsco?

to me, a uofm troll is a uofm fan who posts shit like this on the boards of opposing team fans. As with many things, there is a wide range of quality, the OP of this thread is an example of the very low end of the quality range for trolling.

Although, I have to admit it has gotten me thinking I don't use the phrase "rise like the Phoenix" anywhere near enough in my daily life - and it's not like I'm unaware of it or never have the opportunity to use it, I just never think to use it. This thread is making me I feel like I should.

Last edited:
Back