Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hightower makes sense...

gloverunderthere said:
He should be our round 1 pick. Secondary next.

I'd have zero issue with Hightower...much rather have his team mate Mark Barron but he'll most likely be gone.

tough call if youre set on LB early between putting hightower in the middle or zach brown on the outside.

Always been a fan of Hightower (and the entire Bama D for that matter) but would rather have Kuechly if he's there.

cheeno said:
Always been a fan of Hightower (and the entire Bama D for that matter) but would rather have Kuechly if he's there.
Ya hes always mocked 10-15 but LB is one position (along with safety) that can drop like a rock in the draft. We can hope....

mayhem will trade up most likely. for someone. lets see who they have boners for

tsmith7559 said:
murktastic said:
mayhem will trade up most likely. for someone. lets see who they have boners for

I could see him moving down, before moving up

Id be fine with moving up for Barron or Decastro. Cant say im a fan of moving down in this draft. An extra 4th round pick just isnt that exciting.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
I could see him moving down, before moving up

Id be fine with moving up for Barron or Decastro. Cant say im a fan of moving down in this draft. An extra 4th round pick just isnt that exciting.

you have to build through the draft...more pending UFA for next year. 3rd, 4th round picks are more valuable now then under Millen. You have to keep reloading on the SLH's of the world. Keep the ones that are the best and let the others move on.

cheeno said:
I heard Burflict can now be had for a 4th.

Hed be better than Levy in the middle....to me thats worth a 2nd. he wont get out of line on our defense or Suh would stomp him. But ya 4th round in latest WalterMock. A team will jump on him before then.

Back