Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Is it time for a season prediction thready?

Utah - Loss
Oregon State - Win
UNLV - Win
BYU - Win
Maryland - Win
Northwestern - Win
Michigan State - loss
Minnesota - Win
Rutgers - Win
Indiana - Win
Penn State - loss
Ohio State - loss
Big Ten Title Game - N/A
Bowl Game - Win

Tom Dalton is spot on so far.

I hope he is wrong till the bowl game.
I hope he is also wrong for the next two weeks.

anybody remember that ohio st. fan who predicted one of RichRod's seasons, exactly, on the old ESPN.com board? I think it was 2009. he didn't do so well in 2010.

Maybe not him, but I could have sworn it was one of those shorter names that was just initials that didn't spell anything out.

anybody remember that ohio st. fan who predicted one of RichRod's seasons, exactly, on the old ESPN.com board? I think it was 2009. he didn't do so well in 2010.

Aztec?

Yeah, I remember. I was thinking about that guy when I pulled this thread back up.

I predicted 7 regular season wins. I am glad I was wrong, but it sure seems like they are doing a lot better than what I predicted, when in reality, they are only 1 game better so far. Hopefully, they can add to that total and make me even more wrong.

Utah - Loss in a close one. But all the talk is about how much JH has improved Michigan after this one. This will be a telling game as far as the O goes. I think there will be vast improvements. We will know after this game whether or not the O will be able to move the ball or if it is going to be another season like last year.
Oregon St. - Win
UNLV - Win
BYU - Win
Maryland - Win again close game
NW - Win, they just seem to find ways to lose
MSU - Win, I just want this one bad
Minnesota - Win
Rutgers - Win
IU - Win
PSU - Win
OSU - Loss, this will be another emotional game in the Big House. A close one, but OSU has too much and in the end the D can't stop them. Next year.

***Disclaimer: The poster reserves the right to modify these predictions following the Utah game. GO BLUE!

I would be spot on so far if it weren't for a fricking muffed snap on a punt. I hope I am wrong about the last game. I think that how they do this week vs PSU will foreshadow the OSU game.

Back