Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Johnny Gaudreau, brother Matthew killed in car crash

PGen98

Forum Helper
Administrator
Bolton Wanderers
Dallas Stars
May they rest easy. The day before a family wedding, no less :(

RIP.

Didn't see that part about it being their sister's wedding today. That's so sad.

RIP.

Didn't see that part about it being their sister's wedding today. That's so sad.
Horribly sad timing. All they were doing was riding their bikes. How absolutely awful.

So sad. My heart goes out to the family RIP . Me and my wife do bike riding all the time . I’m always looking around. Driving for Crowell Health part time I see so many people still using cell phones. Cell phones and drunk driving are still huge issues.

So sad. My heart goes out to the family RIP . Me and my wife do bike riding all the time . I’m always looking around. Driving for Crowell Health part time I see so many people still using cell phones. Cell phones and drunk driving are still huge issues.
Agreed so, so much. Cell phones are the worst! Put them down! Well, drunk driving is the worst of the worst, but cell phones, too!

Sean Higgins appeared briefly in court today, his hearing was adjourned to next Friday to allow more time to prepare a defense. He remains in jail until this hearing, thankfully

Sean Higgins appeared briefly in court today, his hearing was adjourned to next Friday to allow more time to prepare a defense. He remains in jail until this hearing, thankfully
Still a bunch of BS that the law says 10 year max for each killing. I expect he sees total of 6-8 years.

Still a bunch of BS that the law says 10 year max for each killing. I expect he sees total of 6-8 years.
I completely agree! He ensured two people never go home again, he shouldn't go home again, either.

"In her eulogy, Meredith Gaudreau said that she and her late husband Johnny are expecting a third child. She and Johnny have two young children, Noa and Johnny. According to Meredith, she is nine weeks along and Johnny hugged and kissed her when she informed him of the pregnancy ... even though she was driving at the time."

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Back