Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kiffin continues to be a jackass

Michchamp

Relinquishes his vote in the coaches' poll after getting caught lying about voting his team #1.

he even tried to drag poor old RichRod into it...

He had a good season at USC last year, but I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop on this guy's career. He seems to be a complete disaster everywhere he's coached outside of LA.

I saw that. Dude should run for office. He lied to preserve the integrity of the vote? Brilliant!

edit: I saw the lying part earlier today, not the giving up the vote story.

Last edited:
My understanding as I've heard LA sportsradio dudes talking about it --- USA Today revoked Kiffin's vote, he didn't relinquish it. And that the USA Today reserves the right to do so when coaches openly lie about their votes.

Kiffin's spin following is classic bullshit -

Over under on USC found guilty of NCAA rules violations directly attributed to Kiffen cannot be over 5, can it?

certainly has a head start as a career politician. albeit obvious, it's sad how money and power corrupt sports in general...

Coming from the guy who openly poached one of the best players from PSU, not shocking at all...

Back