Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL @ Robert Kraft

So there are apparently a bunch of rumors that Bob Kraft was "not the biggest name involved in this scandal" ... and people are noting that Trump's sleazy golf club is pretty close to this massage parlor.

I can't believe that it would be Trump himself though... there's no way a sitting US president could be that dumb to think he could go somewhere publicly like that to pay for sex, with workers around, Secret Service agents, etc. it would be leaked for $$$ in a second.

I read a couple days ago that at the press conference, one of the reporters in attendance was asking a lot of specific questions about football figures, owners, players, etc. involved, and the police commissioner kept saying "no comment." It seemed obvious he had some inside information, maybe from the arresting officers or something like that. Since then Bob Kraft's arrest came out. I can't imagine in the sports world who would be a bigger name than Bob Kraft right now. Roger Goodell? (PLEASE be Roger Goodell...)

Back