Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

March Tourney Madness

cheeno said:
UNCA got Donaghy'd

Was at work watching the ESPN scoreboard but heard it was terrible.

Baylor better not fuck me tonight. 1 win away.

Good work on the parlay kg!!!!

New Mexico State +6.5
Ohio State -17.5
UNLV -6
UNLV/Colorado over 137

Thanks! Looks like it was a pretty good day for the both of us. Nice job!

Still taking a look at today's games. So far I've got FSU -6.5 that I put in before the tourney started.

It was a good day. I probably should have laid off the late games, save for the Fuckeyes, but you can't hit 'em all right?

So far I'm digging Cincy -3, Cincy over 129, Aztecs +3, Creighton +1.5, Cavs +3.5, FSU -7.

Georgetown/Belmont I see as being exactly like New Mexico State/Indiana. I said I wasn't sure if I would touch that game because it was either an Aggie upset or a Hoosier blowout. Well I bit and bit the wrong side. Same thing here, I think Belmont has a legitimate shot to win this game, but if they don't...it's ugly. So for now I'll fade the game entirely, but I'll probably end up picking the wrong side if I do wager...

I don't really have a read on that one either way. Like you I could see Belmont pulling the upset but I could also see Georgetown pounding them. Ill probably stay away from that one and root for Belmont since I have them winning in my bracket at work.

Got my plays in for today, opposite on Cinci and SD State, same on FSU, UVA

Texas +3
Xavier +2
Virginia +3.5
Saint Louis +3
USF +2.5
NC State -3
UM -5.5
FSU -6.5

Might add more later, good luck today!

I'm more than likely going to be with you on Michigan and South Florida. I'm leaning Memphis though.

Good luck to all!

Hahahaha....I just accidentally put in my Cincy and Cincy over bet as a parlay instead of single wagers. Fuck. Stupid interweb wagering. Time for a beer....

elrod said:
I'm more than likely going to be with you on Michigan and South Florida. I'm leaning Memphis though.

Good luck to all!

I'm on the Memphis train...you know what that means.

Ahh pre-noon drinking. My favorite kind! I myself have weaseled my way out of work today through some less than completely honest means and might join you in cracking a cold one around tip off time lol.

cheeno said:
elrod said:

Good luck to all!

Only reason I'm on Saint Louis is I heard Rick Majerus threatened to eat his players if they lose today.

kgdetroit said:
Ahh pre-noon drinking. My favorite kind! I myself have weaseled my way out of work today through some less than completely honest means and might join you in cracking a cold one around tip off time lol.

It's either a beer of accidental victory or extreme sorrow...I can't believe I did that. Customer service was going to switch it for me, but the line moved...I really don't like laying THAT much on parlays.

This happened to me one other time where my computer was acting up and I would click submit, but it wouldn't submit it. So me being a dumbass kept clicking. I ended putting the same wager in three times. Thankfully Purdue covered that day. Let's hope the magic is still there.

kgdetroit said:
cheeno said:

Only reason I'm on Saint Louis is I heard Rick Majerus threatened to eat his players if they lose today.

shocked.gif
That would instill fear in me.

I got NC State -2.5 coming up. Took Texas +3.5 as well.

Tough luck on that parlay Elrod.

Cheeno I dunno how many times in that game I wanted to strangle #12 for Texas. Don't remember his name, something African. Throwing the ball away, taking bad shots... what a piece of garbage.

kgdetroit said:
Tough luck on that parlay Elrod.

Cheeno I dunno how many times in that game I wanted to strangle #12 for Texas. Don't remember his name, something African. Throwing the ball away, taking bad shots... what a piece of garbage.

Man that was brutal wasn't it?

Well that's looking like the move of the century... they had a 7 point lead when I placed the bet, now down 7 lol.

Back