Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matt Millien

brutesquad

Picks the lions over dallas this week. He says that they have a good QB for the first time in 50 years. Why is this asshole on my TV. ???

Thanks to you drafting Harrington you smuck. So close to get Peppers, Millen would have probably passed on him.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Thanks to you drafting Harrington you smuck. So close to get Peppers, Millen would have probably passed on him.

Harrington...*sigh*

didn't Moronwheg want Jammer ?

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Thanks to you drafting Harrington you smuck. So close to get Peppers, Millen would have probably passed on him.

Harrington...*sigh*

didn't Moronwheg want Jammer ?

Probably right, many on here wanted jammer.

Good thing to draft a QB that the coach and former OC didn't want, lol.

I still remember Marty cancelling the first day of practice and riding off on a motorcycle cause Herman Moore's cell phone went off. Truly a sign of things to come.

Marty did want Jammer. I wanted Phillip Buchanon... proving I am no draft expert either.

inkfreq said:
Marty did want Jammer. I wanted Phillip Buchanon... proving I am no draft expert either.
Buchanon started off on the right foot, but injuries derailed his career.. Off the record, I wanted Jammer, Peppers, Roy Williams or Stallworth.. 2 of those guys were probably not good picks though in Williams and Stallworth..

Well I was feeling pretty confident about the game, but now that ass clone picked us to win I am starting to wonder lol.

you guys are crazy. without millen we wouldn't have megatron, stafford, and calvin. he was an unfortunate but essential part of lions history. just appreciate it.

I really thought we were going to go with defense first in that draft. I was shocked we didn't take Jammer.

tazmac said:
I really thought we were going to go with defense first in that draft. I was shocked we didn't take Jammer.

Ford Field opened that year...The Old Man wanted a golden boy QB to sell tickets.

SLICK said:
tazmac said:

Ford Field opened that year...The Old Man wanted a golden boy QB to sell tickets.

Too bad they got a piano playing, wine sipping, dump it down bumper target like Joey Ballgame then.

boogerlovejoy said:
SLICK said:

Too bad they got a piano playing, wine sipping, dump it down bumper target like Joey Ballgame then.

the best thing was when we started 0 - 3 and 90% of the Lions fans were screaming for him to play when the telling sign was the HC wanted nothing to do with him.

bunglesnacks said:
you guys are crazy. without millen we wouldn't have megatron, stafford, and calvin. he was an unfortunate but essential part of lions history. just appreciate it.

Megatron and Calvin are the same person dude. And Stafford was drafted after Millen was fired.

SLICK said:
boogerlovejoy said:

the best thing was when we started 0 - 3 and 90% of the Lions fans were screaming for him to play when the telling sign was the HC wanted nothing to do with him.

Well there's that.....and he like to be called Joey.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
bunglesnacks said:

Megatron and Calvin our the same person dude. And Stafford was drafted after Millen was fired.

I think he means the clusterfuck Millen left lead to a #1 pick and Matt Stafford

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Megatron and Calvin our the same person dude. And Stafford was drafted after Millen was fired.

I think he means the clusterfuck Millen left lead to a #1 pick and Matt Stafford

Hard to tell when he thinks Calvin and Megatron are seperate people. I was confused by his dumbness :)

Back