Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Matt Millien

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:
I think he means the clusterfuck Millen left lead to a #1 pick and Matt Stafford

Hard to tell when he thinks Calvin and Megatron are seperate people. I was confused by his dumbness :)

true...very rarely to i give the benefit of the doubt.

not sure why I did...

am I getting soft ?

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

Hard to tell when he thinks Calvin and Megatron are seperate people. I was confused by his dumbness :)

not sure why I did...

am I getting soft ?

Maybe you're overwhelmed by the 3-0 start. I'll give you a pass.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:

not sure why I did...

am I getting soft ?

Maybe you're overwhelmed by the 3-0 start. I'll give you a pass.

thank you Sir...and yes the 4- 0 start has me quite giddy

Were giving Millen way too much credit in assuming he would have taken Stafford first overall....

doinwork83 said:
Were giving Millen way too much credit in assuming he would have taken Stafford first overall....

No one giving him credit except the one guy. Millen is a joke.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
bunglesnacks said:
you guys are crazy. without millen we wouldn't have megatron, stafford, and calvin. he was an unfortunate but essential part of lions history. just appreciate it.

Megatron and Calvin are the same person dude. And Stafford was drafted after Millen was fired.

haha oops. i typed that one up quick. should have said suh. and just because they happened after millen doesn't mean they weren't a direct result of millen. no millen no stafford.

cliche. but millen was necessary.

Back