Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mayocks Top 5 By Position

Senior Bowl 2012: Ohio State's Mike Adams Among Those Helping Stock

Jan 24 2:22p by Jeremiah Oshan

Read More: Mike Adams (OL - Ohio St.), Ohio St. Buckeyes

Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams is already considered one of the top prospects heading into the 2012 NFL Draft. But that doesn't mean he can't help his stock, something he apparently has done during practices for the 2012 Senior Bowl, according to Wes Bunting of the National Football Post.

Ohio State OT Mike Adams has a real presence about him. He

[quote="SLICK":pjlmlp8u]Senior Bowl 2012: Ohio State's Mike Adams Among Those Helping Stock

Ohio State offensive tackle Mike Adams is already considered one of the top prospects heading into the 2012 NFL Draft. But that doesn't mean he can't help his stock, something he apparently has done during practices for the 2012 Senior Bowl, according to Wes Bunting of the National Football Post.

[quote="mhughes0021":3krzlcwk]
[quote="SLICK":3krzlcwk]Senior Bowl 2012: Ohio State's Mike Adams Among Those Helping Stock

We have a future elite qb we are paying big bucks and protecting him at LT with the following options: our best option is a ten year plus vet coming off a torn pec and bicept, the walking rehab ward Fox, castoff Hilliard, feet too slow to pass protect at RT Goz, Johnny "Smokey" Culbreath...am I missing anyone is Lomas Brown still around?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
imthetruth said:
I just don't think Adams will be there at 23..

You're the only one

At this point in the process at least.

drafttek has him at #15 on the concensus mock.

http://drafttek.com/

although I hope you're right and many of the teams ahead pass on him and he is there at #23

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

You're the only one

At this point in the process at least.

although I hope you're right and many of the teams ahead pass on him and he is there at #23

Damn that was before he tore it up at the sr. bowl too..

Could you really see Kalil, Reiff, Martin, Adams, DeCastro and Glenn gone before we pick? God, I hope not.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
SLICK said:

Could you really see Kalil, Reiff, Martin, Adams, DeCastro and Glenn gone before we pick? God, I hope not.

Cordy was turning heads yesterday also...he struggled on the outside as expected...but when they moved him back inside to OG where he belongs he dominated.

Im all good with either Glenn or Adams at 23 and actually have warmed to Janoris Jenkins a little also.

combine will sort it out more.

Zach Brown also looked great yesterday in coverage drills.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
SLICK said:

konz is out there too. Upgrading raolia is probably the single most important upgrade we could make....just no one thinks it will ever happen lol.

I'm really hoping Glenn or DeCastro are still around at 23. Adams is a fine player, but he strikes me as nothing more than adequate in the NFL (which isn't nothing, it's better than we have at RT, and soon LT). Glenn looks like a monster at OG, as does DeCastro. I would take an elite OG before an average LT if both were on the board.

We would be better off pursuing someone like Jared Gaithers in FA than putting our franchise QBs health in the hands of a non-elite rookie.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

konz is out there too. Upgrading raolia is probably the single most important upgrade we could make....just no one thinks it will ever happen lol.

I could see the Bears reaching to take him.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

I'm with ya. I think the Bears are going OL or WR and may reach for one of the two.

kingofdetroit57 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I'm with ya. I think the Bears are going OL or WR and may reach for one of the two.

They are f'd. They have to rebuild an Oline, wideouts + TE, Their defense is rapidly aging. Way to trade two years in draft picks for a pussy diabetic QB.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
kingofdetroit57 said:

They are f'd. They have to rebuild an Oline, wideouts + TE, Their defense is rapidly aging. Way to trade two years in draft picks for a pussy diabetic QB.

Why dump Olsen? Dumb

cheeno said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

Why dump Olsen? Dumb

Mike Martz' system called, said to tell you hello.

Oh I know, just stating why about Olsen. Martz liked them blocker TE's not the TE/WR hybrid types.

Back