Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MICHIGAN v ALABAMA, Dallas - 2012

I'm planning on taking at least my three boys. I asked the wife the other day if she would like to go, as well as my daughter and she's not sure yet. I think it'll be a great game and we would have a great time.

We have a lot of extended family and friends in the Dallas area and the trip from Denver is super easy. I think we're in too. Talking to my bro-in-law, who lives in the Dallas burbs, there's not much out near JerryDome and it's bound to be HOTT on Labor Day in Texas, boy ...

MICHDAD1 said:
I'm planning on taking at least my three boys. I asked the wife the other day if she would like to go, as well as my daughter and she's not sure yet. I think it'll be a great game and we would have a great time.

You can take me Dad

thinking of it.

I hate Texas in general though.

I may go but take a Woody-Hayes approach to spending as little as possible in the state while I'm there.

My slim chance has petered out.......going to AZ a week later for a 10 year anniversary trip. I will golf, she will spa, and maybe we will dine together...........I'm pretty excited.

MichChamp02 said:
thinking of it.

I may go but take a Woody-Hayes approach to spending as little as possible in the state while I'm there.

I lived in Houston forbfiurvyrs -best view of texas was in the rear window

The DFW area has some very nice aspects. It's like anywhere, plusses and minuses. No matter where you live, some things are just miserable while others you won't find anywhere else. Becomes a matter of personal taste and experiences.

zyxt9 said:
The DFW area has some very nice aspects. It's like anywhere, plusses and minuses. No matter where you live, some things are just miserable while others you won't find anywhere else. Becomes a matter of personal taste and experiences.

No it doesn't. Texas sucks.

MichChamp02 said:
thinking of it.

Don't worry.

Texas hates you too.

Yart, yart, yart!!!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
MICHDAD1 said:

You can take me Dad

Make that 2 adopted sons!!

MICHDAD1 said:
Maybe I'll put up a lottery.

Hey, man. Well, I thought we would have been able to get together by now, but still definitely want to. Thought things would slow down after Christmas, but they've actually gotten crazier.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

PS - Who're the Philosophers?

It's a brew that I get at World Market.

Did you get my Christmas gift in the mail yet?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
MICHDAD1 said:
Maybe I'll put up a lottery.

Hey, man. Well, I thought we would have been able to get together by now, but still definitely want to. Thought things would slow down after Christmas, but they've actually gotten crazier.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

PS - Who're the Philosophers?

If you guys haven't tried this brew, I recommend it for Connoisseurs of beer.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/42/3457

Back