Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Alabama 2012

brandonlaz

Does anyone know when the tickets will go on sale for the Michigan vs Alabama game in Dallas stadium next year. I want to buy tickets as soon as they become available as I live in Arkansas so it is one of the best chances for me to catch a Wolverines game without having to fly.

they will offer them to season ticket holders and vcitors club first probably - alumni association might have some

but it won't be until after this season is over

How many tix you want Brandon? I'll get you some now, send me $200 each, cash. ::)

I want them too. I am buying the plane tix and hotel for me and my son after income tax time. I wanna avoid having to drop 200 per seat but if it comes down to it, I gotta do it. I promised my little guy that game, so it will happen regardless.

M_RABID said:
How many tix you want Brandon? I'll get you some now, send me $200 each, cash. ::)

Ha ha ha...I was gonna post pretty much the same thing...

And dollars to donuts says "Brandon" is YouKnowWho too...ha, ha...

mgoblue0303 said:
I want them too. I am buying the plane tix and hotel for me and my son after income tax time. I wanna avoid having to drop 200 per seat but if it comes down to it, I gotta do it. I promised my little guy that game, so it will happen regardless.
Can I be your son?

Yeah, probably won't be until late winter/early spring. It's hard to tell since this is the first big away game in my lifetime that I can remember that wasn't a bowl game. Most of the time the away tickets go on sale once people purchase their season tickets and ticket packages. Then they do away game tickets. But since this game is special I could imagine they might ask season ticket holders if they want tickets to this right on the season ticket form.

Back