Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Monday Night!

gloverunderthere

I'll be on club level, anyone want to meet up for beers? Fairly coming back should help our D-Line. So happy for the victory, but D-Line is not as scary as I thought it would be. GO LIONS!

Don't do it Glover. I'm sure a good portion of this board still wants to punch you in the face.

You've got a ways to go still..

If the board pools me money for A.) Tickets... and B.) Bail money.

I'll do it.

lol why would anyone want to fight glover? Only thing he's ever done is give obviously fake "Insider info". Clearly the dude is a lions fan, it's not like he's hoopster or anything.

Why? I dunno.... do I need a reason now?

I guess if I do, I'd have to say I'll do it, just to see what it looks like.

I'm being sarcastic. I don't mind him, tbh. Made for some funny conversation during the slowest part of the season.

Police officer: "So, why were you mad at this kid? What'd he do to make you beat him so badly?"

Lions fan: "Uh...he went on a message board and pretended to have a girlfriend that worked for the lions. Then he said that....(crying)...Jason Smith was going to be our pick instead of Matthew Stafford."

LOL i know you guys wouldn't actually do it, but it's funny to think about.

If the cop is from Detroit.. it might get ya off the hook.

Have fun at the game man. I'm sure it will be the loudest Ford Field has ever been.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]lol why would anyone want to fight glover? Only thing he's ever done is give obviously fake "Insider info". Clearly the dude is a lions fan, it's not like he's hoopster or anything.

Fake? What are you trying to say?

Ford Field is going to be absolutely electric. We're going to blow the top off the place.

Back