Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

M's Remaining Schedule

jwlcosu

As brutal as it gets in The B1G.

Nov. 2 at Michigan State... This will be a war
Nov. 9 vs. Nebraska.. Fortunate you have them at home
Nov. 16 at Northwestern.. Fitzgerald will have Wildcats turned around by then
Nov. 23 at Iowa... Physically tough squad. Pushed Buckeyes around entire first half with three tight end set.
Nov. 30 vs. Ohio State... Another war

If some serious issues arent resolved, we could lose every game remaining. We will def see if this team comes together or not.

Michigan had 17 turnovers in the 1st half of the season(technically not 1st half, but end of cream puff schedule). They have to cut that number in half or they will lose more than half the games remaining. This is my belief because this gauntlet is going to be a rough one. The teams we have left are a combined 26-8 and are a much better quality of opponent than the shitty teams that almost and did beat us.

Begs the age old philosophical question ...

"If jwlcosu makes a post, does anyone give a fuck?"

at least with trees falling in the forest you have physics on your side.

1. Dont turn the ball over and M beats MSU going away
2. I havent watched a Corn game all year, I dont know what to expect. Nice to have them at home.
3. Wildcats may be tough, maybe it won't. Once again keep the TO down and the favor swings towards Michigan.
4. Iowa shouldn't be an issue
5. Glad this game is at the Big House, It will be tough.

The way I look at it, if ohio* plays the way Michigan played during the first half of the season, they could lose every one of their remaining games.

Wow. I was only observing this in September ... of 2012.

Grab a mirror and hold it in front of your face. THAT's who no one listens to around here.

this is a pic of him:
5195ab221cd6f.preview-300.jpg

1. Dont turn the ball over and M beats MSU going away
2. I havent watched a Corn game all year, I dont know what to expect. Nice to have them at home.
3. Wildcats may be tough, maybe it won't. Once again keep the TO down and the favor swings towards Michigan.
4. Iowa shouldn't be an issue
5. Glad this game is at the Big House, It will be tough.

Iowa, on the road, will definitely be an issue, with our without turnovers.

Wow. I was only observing this in September ... of 2012.

Missed that one, Byco. Wasn't paying much attention in September. Good call. Things appear to be playing out as you suspected they might.

Could win them all or we could lose them all.. I think we will be 3-2 in some way or form with that schedule.. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers...

As brutal as it gets in The B1G.

Nov. 2 at Michigan State... This will be a war
Nov. 9 vs. Nebraska.. Fortunate you have them at home
Nov. 16 at Northwestern.. Fitzgerald will have Wildcats turned around by then
Nov. 23 at Iowa... Physically tough squad. Pushed Buckeyes around entire first half with three tight end set.
Nov. 30 vs. Ohio State... Another war

Nov. 2 ... wow, really? Here we were all predicting a double digit win.
Nov. 9 ... why? because they have no defense and already lost at home?
Nov. 16... maybe, maybe not. They don't look so hot...
Nov. 23... Yes, elsewhere on this board we had already agreed this will be tough game, maybe a toss-up at best.
Nov. 30... again... WOW! really?

Such keen observations.

Oct. 26 ... Those pesky nittany lions, you never know
Nov. 2 ... at Purdue - uh oh, seen this one before and in West Lafayette
Nov. 16 ... who was it that beat Ohio the year that LSU thumped them in the title game?
Nov. 23 ... a poor man's Ohio but a team that can score
Nov. 30 ... John Cooper, John Cooper, John Cooper

In all honesty, there's probably a better chance that these games will eventually be vacated than be entered as losses in the ohio record books.

Oct. 26 ... Those pesky nittany lions, you never know
Nov. 2 ... at Purdue - uh oh, seen this one before and in West Lafayette
Nov. 16 ... who was it that beat Ohio the year that LSU thumped them in the title game?
Nov. 23 ... a poor man's Ohio but a team that can score
Nov. 30 ... John Cooper, John Cooper, John Cooper

In all honesty, there's probably a better chance that these games will eventually be vacated than be entered as losses in the ohio record books.

ROFLMAO :clap:

Back