Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

My first Michigan game

Went to Arbor brewery which had some good bear and probably the best pretzel sticks I ever had. Then went to Blue tractor and they had really good bbq and beer. I live in Tennessee and had some good bbq and it was better then a lot of places down here lol. Not sure where we are going tonight after the game but thanks for the responses again.
Have fun buddy! Did you hit Mash? It's the bar in the basement of Blue Tractor. My wife and I like that place quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Had a great time can?t wait to come back and do it again. I got to shake hand with Chris Webber and get a pic. The wife got a pic with jack Harbaugh too. This beats a Tennessee game easily lol. Go Blue

Back