Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New Denard Article

I still feel bad for Denard for ending up there:
Top running back Maurice Jones-Drew is still getting back into shape after a knee injury ? he's running three-quarters speed right now ? top receiving threat Justin Blackmon is suspended four games for a violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy, and quarterback Blaine Gabbert is a still-unproven leader behind a young offensive line. Translation: The offense needs a spark without a total overhaul.
No, the offense needs a total overhaul!

also:
Then out went Rich Rodriguez and in came Brady Hoke, who never used Robinson as cleverly as "Coach Rod" did.
Cleverly does not mean what you think it means.

I hated that line about Hoke and Rodriguez and their offense definitely needs a total overhaul.

I was hoping Denard would go to the Patriots so bad. He couldn't have ended up at an organization farther away from them.

I was hoping he'd wind up on a better team than JAX too ...thought perhaps the Broncos but we've already got Holliday as that X-back/KR/PR who dominated the playoff game....

I can't bring myself to buy any robinson merchandise until hes off that ugly Jax team.

I can't bring myself to buy any robinson merchandise until hes off that ugly Jax team.

He has gone from the best helmets ever to quite possibly the worst helmets ever designed.

tempRWP_3970--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Two different paint finishes and a horrible job of transitioning from the gold to black. Total failure.

Last edited:
egads. I thought at first that was just a shadow om the front... but no... its painted two different colors.

that would be a good editorial cartoon: robinson holdimg his ugly jags helmet while looking wistfully up at the michigan helmet on the shelf.

egads. I thought at first that was just a shadow om the front... but no... its painted two different colors.

that would be a good editorial cartoon: robinson holdimg his ugly jags helmet while looking wistfully up at the michigan helmet on the shelf.

How much loot is he gonna be paid to wear that ugly ass helmet?

College days are great...but they end...

Lol for sure.

And I think half the Jags team would just retire if they ever went with these designs:

http://jonmackin.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/078e1d0b.png

Because every player wants to wear leopard print under their arms. Janky.

Back