Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

new osu tradition - even osu fans think it is stupid

Michlady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4pyS4X52-A

they have the same problem we have with students not being there that much before game

in fact it is pretty dismal how late our students come to the game -

in my da, eh eh, we were always there early (of course we could drink in the stadium then too)

How about this video ...?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/thevictors04/BuckeyeFansVideo-1.mp4

Funniest thing is that this video was shot by undercover photogs hired by the Ohio* Admin after so many complaints about fan behavior.

I've been a Michigan fan for almost 40 years since my first game and I have never witnessed anything even close to this at a Michigan game the way these animals act. I've always thought they were the worst fan base in the country. Idiots!

Last edited:
The video actually cuts out at the point where some level headed people help the M fan lying on the ground after being beaten by buckeye fans ....

And as I said, this video was commisioned by the Ohio State AD and changes were implemented afterwards, in terms of the stadium and pregame partying.

Last edited:
I don't think that one can, by definition, specifically and intentionally "start" a "new" tradition...

Tradition

Not particularly stunning that the new Ohio* coach, or anybody else at Ohio,* for that matter, really knows what words actually mean.

I wonder if Chico actually went to Ohio...*

hey byco - how is NC?

The Marine was right two weeks ago; it was raining a lot. Lately it's been sunny and mild. Still adjusting to the change in location. Live in a nice area that is surrounded by shopping malls. Found a 3.5-mile square to run on so that I don't get lost.

One of the boys was over last night and that's the main benefit of being here. For me, work can transpire anywhere so there's no adjustment there; I've picked right up with what I was doing in Michigan.

It's going to get crazy here in a week with the DNC, but neither the spouse or myself have to drive to work, so we'll not be that affected by the closed roads and such.

Over all, it's a still a little strange not being in Michigan.

Ah Ohio pride lol. Not that we dont have our idiots because every fan base does but theirs seem to outnumber the average fan with common sense

while nothing like Mich treatment in osu, i fear that our fans (young ones) are approaching that

a friend of mine was here for a game, kids in osu shirt, parents not in osu shirts and frats starting yelling and cursing at, and surrounding the kids (age 5 and 8)

i think between language and crosing line of in your face, we have lost what is called healthy sportsmanship

i just hope michigan fans continue to not get carried away

Last edited:
Back