Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

No discussion on Trump assassination attempt?

Crooks, a 20-year old young adult male, has very little social media history. That's like saying that a 20-year-old young adult male in 1977 has no record collection. Here's one of many cover stories that follows the "loner, bullied, introvert, misfit narrative from the government's own media source. (opinion) The FBI scrubbed his social footprint.

A 20 year old having minimal information online is very odd.

Trump essentially got the "C" team on that day to protect him, including women who looked completely flustered and rattled, and Cheadle is "offended" that people are questioning the hiring practices of the USSS solely for the purpose of increasing the number of women in the ranks. (opinion) It's not a matter of hiring women; it's a matter of hiring women to will do their damn job.

The image of his bloody face wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't because of a women trying to be a human shield that was a foot shorter than him. It's not about gender, but you can't exactly serve as a human shield in these instances if his head is still in plain view. He was exposed for way too long, and they left him on the stage for too long. Was just weird.

Great. A congressional "task force" will "investigate" the attempted assassination of Trump. LINK

“We have the utmost confidence in this bipartisan group of steady, highly qualified and capable Members of Congress to move quickly to find the facts, ensure accountability and help make certain such failures never happen again,” the two (Johnson and Jefferies) wrote in a joint statement."

Translation: We won't reveal who is responsible.

Great. A congressional "task force" will "investigate" the attempted assassination of Trump. LINK

“We have the utmost confidence in this bipartisan group of steady, highly qualified and capable Members of Congress to move quickly to find the facts, ensure accountability and help make certain such failures never happen again,” the two (Johnson and Jefferies) wrote in a joint statement."

Translation: We won't reveal who is responsible.

I would think forcing the Secret Service Director to resign is enough. What else is there to uncover? If it really is some big conspiracy, we'll never know.

I would think forcing the Secret Service Director to resign is enough. What else is there to uncover? If it really is some big conspiracy, we'll never know.
What else is there to uncover?

Who gave the order for starters.

This was not the scheme of some 20-year-old kid. I've lived with the mystery, obfuscation, and subterfuge of the JFK assassination for 61 years, where the most-extensive investigation was conducted by private citizens, and where the government dusted it under the rug and still refuses to release all the secrets of the event. This will happen again, and the larger issue is why do selected government Capos and Dons continue to kill people who are in their way of controlling us?

And why do We, The People, accept this?

What else is there to uncover?

Who gave the order for starters.

This was not the scheme of some 20-year-old kid. I've lived with the mystery, obfuscation, and subterfuge of the JFK assassination for 61 years, where the most-extensive investigation was conducted by private citizens, and where the government dusted it under the rug and still refuses to release all the secrets of the event. This will happen again, and the larger issue is why do selected government Capos and Dons continue to kill people who are in their way of controlling us?

And why do We, The People, accept this?

Hard to speak about why we accepted the JFK assassination back then, but I'd say pretty much everyone thinks that was an inside job, whether it was the CIA, LBJ, etc. What about the assassination of RFK in 68 when he was running for President too?

I don't know why we accept it, but Congress investigating it certainly won't amount to anything. Even if it did, how many of us would believe Congress? I don't know.

Hard to speak about why we accepted the JFK assassination back then, but I'd say pretty much everyone thinks that was an inside job, whether it was the CIA, LBJ, etc. What about the assassination of RFK in 68 when he was running for President too?

I don't know why we accept it, but Congress investigating it certainly won't amount to anything. Even if it did, how many of us would believe Congress? I don't know.
JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagan, Ford, Trump ... all targets of an entity that remains in the shadows.

Back