Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Michigan at MSU Score Prediction Thread

Bye weeks seem to hurt more than they help. Since 2002 (to 2010*), teams of the six BCS conferences have an overall win pct of 0.480 when coming off of a bye week. The Big Ten teams in particular struggle when coming off of a bye. From 2002-2010* Big Ten teams are a combined 17-32 when coming off of a bye. This is good for a 0.35 win pct.

taken from mgoblog

Well, my 42 to 2 predictions worked all season, but not today. Next time, I'll make a more realistic prediction.

Guessed the score correctly. I guess some people really didnt realize how overrated Michigan actually was. 9-3 is the best Michigan is looking at. Unforunately, that is probably what MSU will finish as also.

I had State by 10, they won by 14.

Stupid plays made it closer than it should have been.

TheWolverines24 said:
Just so suh knows, we all know UM is not a top 15 or top 20 team. They are a top 11 team.

UM 31
Some green and gold wearing asshats 21

OUCH.....not only do you look like a fool but SUH nailed the score.

Top 11????

FAIL!!!

suh said:
Guessed the score correctly. I guess some people really didnt realize how overrated Michigan actually was. 9-3 is the best Michigan is looking at. Unforunately, that is probably what MSU will finish as also.

Sorry--been away a few days--Congradulations, you did indeed nail this one.

Back