Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Who here owns a Ford?

uofmpoweri said:
upnorth said:
Did your Detroit association influence your decision?

Personally I like the fact that they did not accept bailout money, and quality has gone up significantly in the last few years.

Looking at the Edge or Flex as a family car. Any thoughts?

http://www.mlive.com/auto/index.ssf/2010/12/did_ford_take_secret_governmen.html

Ford only took $15 billion, no big deal. They are worse than the other two IMO for accepting all of the praise. At least GM and Chrysler didn't pretend to be something that they weren't.

Maybe when Ford shuts down their plant in India I will start buying their cars. I have no loyalty to the American auto companies, just like they have no loyalty to America or Michigan. Give me the best car for the best price. That is how I will be purchasing vehicles from now on. If that is ever a Ford (highly unlikely) then I will buy a Ford.

Ford Credit is not Ford Motor. Two separate entities.

Loved my black '92 GMC Sonoma ST 4x4 extended cab PU truck, I had originally wanted the Syclone turbo, but it was only available in standard cab, I am 6' 5" so my knees hit the dashboard. I now drive an '01 Ford F150, it is a POS, but the previous owner abused it as a work truck, and it has 165K on the odometer.

Back