Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Out new punter

So he's gay, so what?

Sounds like that's been a major obstacle to fitting in with the team.

So walking through the locker room, O'Neill was stopped by a member of the U-M support staff.

"Are you supposed to be in here?" he was asked.

edit: The above is misinformation. I probably shouldn't do that.

Last edited:
sounds like a heckuva punter:
"Listen," he continued, "if you put a trashcan out there 40 yards, he can usually hit it, OK? He's as accurate, and in some cases more accurate than, the quarterbacks."
I call BS:
"They can do things with a football that kids here can't even dream of," Baxter said of young Australians.
Everyone knows Americans have the best dreams. If an aussie can dream it, we can dream it

whoa. now that IS something I, as an American, can't dream of. All decent men were born with only one accurate leg. This new punter is an ungodly specimen. A complete freak of nature.

I think it's a universal ability in Aussie Rules Football.

Damn I had corrected my post but I must have closed out after hitting save

I indicates our, not out. And Aussie rules

Aussie football is more like rugby isn't it? I have never watched a full match, but what I have seen looked pretty brutal. Should be interesting to see what he can do.

Aussie football is more like rugby isn't it? I have never watched a full match, but what I have seen looked pretty brutal. Should be interesting to see what he can do.

Think of a combination of rugby and the Battle of Stirling Bridge.

sounds like a heckuva punter:
"Listen," he continued, "if you put a trashcan out there 40 yards, he can usually hit it, OK? He's as accurate, and in some cases more accurate than, the quarterbacks."
I call BS:
"They can do things with a football that kids here can't even dream of," Baxter said of young Australians.
Everyone knows Americans have the best dreams. If an aussie can dream it, we can dream it

Hey Seymour! Speaking of wet dreams, how ya licking your new Butts?

OOPS!...errr...liking your new nic!?!?! That's what I meant. Damn spell check...

Over on the RCMB, they're saying that he can put another shrimp on the barbie, mate.

They still haven't figured out Harbaugh's choice in mustard.

Back