Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

pay the man slick.......

Guarantee Slick was rooting against Slick. He wanted the win.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Guarantee Slick was rooting against Slick. He wanted the win.

Yup. Picking us to lose does not mean someone wants us to lose. He said and has said it was a bad matchup for us because of their running game. Amazingly they threw it 40 times though and ran it only 22 times. We gave up 367 through the air and 132 on the ground. We just had another improbable comeback to win that game.

If he's like me he's hugging anyone he comes in contact with. What a game.

Mitch is right... Slick lost today but lost happily. He'd rather see the Lions in the playoffs than preserve pride over a loss.

Slick will pay up smiling the entire time.

I know i would. Thats the main reason i dont fool with fantasy football.

I needed the Lions to win by four for a six bill payout and I'm still fucking beaming!

in box me an addy $100 in Canadian nickels wil be Fed Ex'd your way... :'(

What's worse than picking your team to lose when they do? Picking them to lose and they win the game. Good fan lol

can you throw canadien nickels at strippers nowadays? youd figure with the economy the way it is theyd take anything.

mhughes0021 said:
can you throw canadien nickels at strippers nowadays? youd figure with the economy the way it is theyd take anything.

With some of the places myself and Slick have graced, we've dropped a roll of pennies up in that bitch!!!

Now, swizzle on, shooter.....

Back