Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peppers to the Pack

Graduated in 95 from South Lyon, Then I went to Cailifornia, Iowa, Chicago, and now back in Brighton.

Graduated in 95 from South Lyon, Then I went to Cailifornia, Iowa, Chicago, and now back in Brighton.

I lived in South Lyon for about 8 months but graduated BRIGHTON in '83. Brighton is a busy busy city these days. Still have a brother who lives there..cool.

My family lived off Hacker Rd. I don't remember much since we moved when I was 4.

All I remember was there was a cornfield across the street and now there are apartments.

My business is right down the street from Hacker. It's on Hilton Rd, right off the Grand River exit. Brighton is busy and awesome, it has great restaurants now.

I just looked at a map, we lived on the corner of Hacker and Clark Lake rd. I guess it wasn't apartments but a subdivision.

My business is right down the street from Hacker. It's on Hilton Rd, right off the Grand River exit. Brighton is busy and awesome, it has great restaurants now.

I lived there until about '89. I'm more of a living in the country guy so Brighton not my style. Brighton, Milford, White Lake, Fenton and now Arizona.

I know when I went to school South Lyon was a big drug school..The whole town was fk'd up.

Haha, we felt the same about Brighton. We would always say that Brighton is a bunch of drug addicts and skateboarders. Doesn't matter anymore, because all of these students are doing heroin and coke now. It's a different world.

Back