Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Predictions

biggunsbob

( I may change predictions if i get the time to look at other teams schedule)

D1
Detroit Cass Tech vs Detroit Catholic Central.

D2
Lowell vs Detroit Martin Luther king

D3
Muskegon vs Allen Park
Muskegon's side of bracket is loaded with 6 of nine teams AP ranked teams.
Fenton ranked in d3 was bumped into the d2 playoffs this year. Chelsea or orchard lake st Marys could give Muskegon a game. Byron center's district is loaded with BC # 5, Zeeland west # 8 , and Grand rapids christian #9 in it.. But winner gets # 1 Muskegon regionals. Edwardsburg has 4 shutouts in a row coming into the playoffs..

D4

This one is tough for me.
Detroit Country Day Vs Benton Harbor . plenty of of good choices Grand Rapids Catholic Central. Heck Benton harbor could lose to 5-4 GR South Christian. River rouge, Milan. Hudsonville Unity Christian plays a great schedule. I really am unsure here.

D5
Grand Rapids West Catholic Vs Menominee
Menominee gets a break with the team that has eliminated then the last 5 or 6 season GRWC being on the other side of the bracket this time. West Catholic has won 4 titles in a row and 5 of last 6. D6 power house Ithaca with its weak regular season schedule now plays in d5 if they get out of the district look out. Bottom half of this bracket is the toughest I mean Lansing Catholic Central verses Grand Rapids West catholic in round 1 :/ Come on MSHAA really ?

D6
Jackson lumen Christi Vs Negaunee

No Ithaca in d6 so it could be wide open bottom half is much tougher then top half of the bracket. I think district final between Schoolcraft and Lumen Christi is the game.

D7

Traverse City St Francis vs Detroit loyola
Pewamo-Westphalia, Saugatuck on top half and Hudson, Liggett, madison on bottom half could challenge both teams.

D8
Muskegon Catholic Central rolls Climax Scotts .
Top half of this bracket has the best teams MCC could beat D7, D6 champions by 10+
Breckenridge was 0-9 last season with not much playoff history went 9-0 and in the first round of districts has to play playoff power 6-3 Saginaw Nouvel Catholic this season. I am rooting big time for them..

Last edited:
I think all my pick's made it out of round one. Allen Park is probably not a good pick in d3 but oh well. They play Romulus in District finals and both have played Trenton . Romulus blew them out last week 40-14. Park badly beat them by around 10 .

Last edited:
I lost Benton Harbor 35-34 in ot to unity Christian and Negaunee 6-0 so far. Will break down the finals in a few weeks. There are some great regional games coming up.

Last edited:
Back