Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 1: Lions @ Giants Thread

grandy

Football is back!

Thursday 7pm Eastern

If hooker still hasn't passed this scrub Sudfeld, they need to move on from both and trade for a real backup.

Really hope we don’t see much more Sudfeld tonight

This qb terrible. If Hooker can’t beat this clown out. Yikes!

No one is getting open for him either. These back up receivers stink. Get freaking open someone !

Last edited:
Why not kick some field goals ? End of half and after a nice drive by Hooker ? I get that you like to go for it Dan but you have a kicker who needs game reps and and young qb that just had a nice drive. Wish he managed the game a tad different sometimes.
Idk.

These second unit guys on the d line need to play better.

All of these Lions receivers look small to me. I know a few are over 6 feet but the wr room has not had a good night tonight.

Back