Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 2: Lions @ Chiefs Thread

Game starts in an hour. Might see some starters. Andy Reid has said his offense is going to play starters for the first half.

Mostly backups vs chiefs #1 team. Lol seems fair.

I really hate that we aren't playing our starters at least a series or two. Hope they'll get som play next week.

That was a high snap. I wouldn't put that on Hooker.
Kind of looked like both were not on the same page but I didn’t notice the snap. I was putting some holes on the wall. Hooker looks good. Like his wheels !

Great kick ! can’t wait to watch most of it.

I haven't paid much attention but why hasn't Goff played in 2 games?

I haven't paid much attention but why hasn't Goff played in 2 games?

Campbell stated that he wouldn't be playing the vast majority of his starters, referencing Goff, Gibbs, etc. I guess that's his coaching philosophy on it. Surely they play in the last preseason game to see a little bit of action.

Back