Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3 - Patriots @ Lions Thread

SLICK said:
hopefully Brown can stay out of the Schwartz doghouse and see the field this year....

You know Brown is a Lions pre-season hall of famer lol.
Would be nice but I don't expect much from him when the season starts. If any RB pulls their weight this year I think it's gonna be MoMo when he gets healthy. Not that he's gonna do much, but it should be enough

I think Harrison has the potential to do some damage if the line can learn to block.

I just took a look at the ESPN Lions board... Hoopster has definitely setup shop there. I think he's got about 1/3rd of the posts there..

Wtf did visser do to herself? She looks like a zombie with makeup.

Yeah, it's only preseason, but we looked like a good team and beat up on New England who is always ready to play.

Of course the announcers have been making excuses for New England all night.

Hey someone gave me karma. Cool beans.

BTW, seems Harrison is going to be the other RB. I don't think I've even seen Bell today..

Preseason or not, our starters stood in there against their starters and played well. I am encouraged.

Bellicheat does that. If the starters play bad, he leaves them in against the third stringers to rebuild confidence.

I heard him say that a few years ago.

I though I read somewhere that Ochocinco had changed his name to Johnson again?

Well i bet their confidence is about crushed by now if thats the case.

Bill needs to just waive the white flag and call it a game. They are getting flat out beat in every aspect of the game. Schwartzie is beating his mentor at his own game. Yes yes I know its preseason.

Back