Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Steelers @ Lions

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
Saturday 08/24/24 at noon. Tomlin has said the Steelers will play their starters for at least part of the game. I would think Campbell is going to give the starters a little bit of action, but haven't seen any reports on that just yet. Goff needs to see at least a little bit of action.

Again not playing any starters. I really hate this. They need at least a taste of gameplay. Practice can only do so much. Watching 2nd string against everyone else's first team just makes me sick. I get the idea of injuries, bur they're getting hurt in practice too, so what the hell

This isn't new. They said they were doing this. I'm not a fan either but oh well.

Btw so far our back ups stink.

Sweet 14-14 half ! Dvr

Back ups are good lol !

Last edited:
Lions down 14-0 comeback and win 24-17 !

Lions 2-1 in preseason
Steelers 0-3 in preseason.

Ended up going kayaking instead of watching the game. Watched the shortened replay, still have no idea whether Tomlin is going to pick Russ or Fields as the starter. I've been disappointed with both of them this preseason.

Back