Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Prince Fielder thoughts?

I think unless the Tigers are expected to pick up a substantial amount of his remaining salary this is going to have to be a very complicated trade. I posted a few weeks ago that they could possibly move him along with Scherzer in a package deal to help offset the trade thus allowing the Tigers to make a few much needed moves this offseason and make the team better overall.

Is there a single player in existence that you wouldn't "listen on"? Listening and making a deal are drastically different things.

Take his total payroll left and offer to pay a portion, say 75% and I bet someone will make an offer.

Take his total payroll left and offer to pay a portion, say 75% and I bet someone will make an offer.

So basically at that point your giving Prince up for 6M a year relief? Think the chances of that are slim to none. Also moving Prince at honestly his lowest value won't be a good move unless it creates salary relief for the team.

Back