Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

RB from down here loves Michigan

I just don't understand why any of these kids want to go anywhere other than Michigan. It makes zero sense.

That is a good point I do not understand why anyone ever would go somewhere other than Michigan unless of course Michigan did not offer them a scholarship

Screw it. Offer the kid. Not only does he sound like a solid player, but he looks like he's got a solid head on his shoulders with a 3.3 GPA and he's wearing a suit in that picture. Most of the pictures on Rivals look like mug shots.

bphillips4gg said:
Screw it. Offer the kid. Not only does he sound like a solid player, but he looks like he's got a solid head on his shoulders with a 3.3 GPA and he's wearing a suit in that picture. Most of the pictures on Rivals look like mug shots.

Yup... Looks like a keeper to me... But with the way Hoke is recruiting he may be running out of spots...LOL

bigvic said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Had I known this info before last night, I would have attended the football game at my daughter's school (North Paulding). East Paulding pounded them 63 to nuttin'!!

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/09/22/rb-kamani-thomas-gets-comparisions-to-alabamas-trent-richardson/?cxntfid=blogs_recruiting&utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral

Oooooh boy do I hate East Paulding!!

*shakes fist*

I knew you'd have my back!

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
bphillips4gg said:

Yup... Looks like a keeper to me... But with the way Hoke is recruiting he may be running out of spots...LOL

He's only a junior so he's 2013. Plenty of room there (at this point anyway).

How far can I go without bringing sanctions?
grin.png

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
grin.png

Probably 1st base. If you give'em a blowjob we'll lose at LEAST 1 scholly. lol

Beez said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
grin.png

Probably 1st base. If you give'em a blowjob we'll lose at LEAST 1 scholly. lol

shocked.gif
WHY I OUGHTA . . .

I was gonna Smite ya, but I have to admit it was pretty funny.

Back