Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

revised season predictions

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Well I think we may lose next week.

@ Dallas - L (Another road game against a better opponent, if Romo is out I would say Lions win)
vs. Chicago - W (Home game, on MNF with huge division implications on the line. This game will make or break this season)
vs. Atlanta - L (This will be close since its at home, but it will be the toughest test of the season)
@ Denver - W (Road game yes, but a team we should be and probably will be favored to win)
Bye
@ Chicago - L (Chicago by this point might be playing for their season, because if they drop two to us..)
vs. Carolina - W (Trap game, but we should win)
vs. Green Bay - L (Yes, I know its home but we don't have enough right now to stop Rodgers)
@ New Orleans - L (Book it)
vs. Minnesota - W (Ponder will be starting by now and we should give him fits)
@ Oakland - L (Raiders play everyone tough for some reason and being on the WC..)
vs. San Diego - W (I like this matchup for us, since its at home)
@ Green Bay - W (How? because I believe GB has nothing to play for when this game comes around)

9-7, I think the Oak/SD games we split one way or another. We could also win against Atlanta and in Chicago.

You forgot San Fran

Oops, well that a win. I tried doing it all by memory and forgot the game I am going to.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Oops, well that a win. I tried doing it all by memory and forgot the game I am going to.

so 10-6? or we losing to SF????

Better not lose to SF, it will be my first Lions game ever that I will be attending.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Better not lose to SF, it will be my first Lions game ever that I will be attending.

wow...that statement had to sink in some, remembering back to around 1973 for my first game at Tiger Stadium against the GB Packers

Back